Yamaha F20 GMHL-A
Our newest F20 is truly a "big" little laptop.
The specification includes battery less EFI and full compatibility with our digital network gauges, as well as comfortable new rest cushions and carrying handles.
with single-lever steering friction control, a wide-range engine mount, a high-performance alternator and options for variable trolling speed, Y-COP safety and tilt power, the F20 is the perfect choice for a wide range of tasks.
- Unique and economical power-to-weight performance
- New hard and solid one-piece upper
- New Battery less EFI system for easy starting
- Manual, electric and manual/electric start options
- VTS (Variable Trolling Speed) option
- Slower than normal idle speed with VTS option
- Compatible with Yamaha digital network meters
- Big-Engine feature - Power Tilt option
- An exclusive security option for the Y-COP immobilizer
- multifunction steering wheel option
- Single Lever Steering Friction (Tiller Model)
- High-end alternator for extra starting power
|Bore x stroke||65.0 mm x 65.1 mm|
|Lubrication system||Wet pump|
|Starter system||Electric/ Manual (WH), Manual (MH), Electric (E, EP)|
|Fuel tank capacity||Išorinis 25l|
|Weight without propeller||56kg - 63kg|